Friday, April 3, 2015

Rocking Your World Friday Week 14

I've fallen off the radar over the last couple of weeks as things were very trying in my little abode. We lost our oldest bulldog at the end of October due to a rampant bacterial infection, and it looked like our youngest was following in his path. After an emergency surgery she was on the mend and is now back to her "wild-bullie" self.


This week has been fairly quiet, but that in itself is a most welcome positive after the last couple of weeks.

I received a couple of large boxes of happy mail--loads of new goodies to play with.


Had a lovely visit with my parents who haven't seen us or their great-granddaughter in too long.

A wonderful dinner of take-out sushi--one of my fave meals.

An Easter egg hunt for my granddaughter that we did this morning as she will not be here on Sunday. After much helping from Nana and Papa she found all her eggs and got the hang of actually putting them in her basket--priceless.

An extra day off from work is always a bonus. It's lovely not having to wake up with an alarm clock.

That's about it for this week, but I will leave you with a fun selfie Mr R took of him and Alessia. Love that they have the same expression! Linking this up with Annie for her Friday Smiles.

Well, I'm off to link up with Virginia at Celtic House and Annie and then order some take-out for dinner.

Have a super week and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
MIchelle

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up this week Michelle. I just adore Alessia's expression....what a poppet. Sorry to hear about the loss of one of your dogs and the scare with the other. We lost one of our fur babies a couple of months ago and it took her brother a while to adjust to life without her but thankfully he seems to have bounced back now.
    Have a great Easter.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a fab post - I love that last photo - utterly gorgeous. so sorry to hear of your lost woof - they are such an integral part of families. Hoping that your other one is now on the road to recovery! I love sushi - we don't have it enough unfortunately - hope you have a beautiful and blessed weekend and week ahead. Much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m sorry to hear you lost your old friend, but it´s good to know the younger one is recovering. Happy mail is always something to smile about but the dual expressions in the last shot beats them all. Have a good week. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Alessia is a real cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.