Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WOYWW? 195

Been sick for the last two weeks. First had the flu and then secondary infections caused by the flu. 
Even though I haven't posted my desk for a while, I have been flitting about nosing on others blogs.
Without further ado, here is my desk today.


Not a lot going on. I decided to enter the Stamping Royalty contest held by Paper Crafts magazine. I have finished two of the cards, and am trying to work out my plan for the next one.
If you want to have a nosy about and see what others are doing, head over to Julia's desk at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.it/ and join in on the fun.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. What a neat clean desk. I hope you're feeling better soon. April #151

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and organised desk, glad you are on the mend.
    Have a Happy and Creative week.
    WOYWW Heather #84

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continue your trek to wellness. The flu is such a miserable virus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better
    That post card stamp looks fab.
    Happy WOYWW
    :)
    Laura
    110

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your feeling better, such a tidy desk x

    Sharon#163

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle,

    Oh, that flu is really bad. I've known plenty of people that have suffered with it.

    Your desk is just waiting for you.....

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay #60

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you are feeling better soon, the desk is looking nice and organised unlike mine!
    Tracy #72

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.