Monday, March 18, 2013

What was I thinking???

Now that spring is almost here I decided the studio needed a little rearranging. And the crafty closet needed cleaning out. I started this last night and (mostly) finished up today. Can I tell you how many times I moved the furniture around? Too many! Man those shelves are heavy!
Here is my in progress state:




And here is where we are now. 





I had the room set up like this before, but during the winter it was too depressing sitting at my desk and looking out the window. Besides, when I am home it is too dark to see anything anyway so I rotated it and was facing a wall with some nice pictures. Much more cheerful!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.