Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WOYWW 232

It's time for the middle-of-the-week peek at the glorious creative spaces of others. Pop over and see Julia and get your desk space fix.

I've been absent from posting for the last couple of weeks, but when I was here last I was working on cutting all my scraps into card-sized pieces. Shouldn't take long said she to herself--HA! It appears I was only fooling myself. Needless to say I got sick and tired of trimming and put the whole lot away to be tackled at a later date. Said later date has still not arrived.

I do find myself in need of a birthday card, so have pulled out papers, stamps etc. in planning. In the far corner you can see the magazine with the general idea, but obviously the colours are different and instead of snowflakes I will be using butterflies. A bit of a butterfly addiction on cards lately.


Anyhow, off to visit some desks before I have to feed the wonderful fam dindins.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. You look so neat and organized!! Butterflies are a good addiction I think!
    Heather 106

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated WOYWW. I managed to sort out my scraps into boxes, but no trimming took place! I love butterflies too. Ali x #73

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.