Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Resolutions







Using my planner should help. There are so many fab and free printables out there. Mine came from My May Sunshine.






Love the insulated bag and there's loads of room for the lunch box and my refillable water bottle!


A weekly menu planner to cover the full year, with grocery lists. Got it bound at Staples and had them put on a clear front cover and black back cover. Inside pages have loads of room for my scribbles. This one came from 733blog.com




Bit of a beast, isn't it?



Such a cute calendar planner! I had the same one last year.


Now, to figure out how to do that. Guess I will have to watch a few more just to see how they do it! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.