Saturday, February 8, 2014

Rocking Your World Friday: Week 6

Well, somehow we have rolled around to Friday again. That wonderful day of the week when the weekend is in sight and Virginia calls on us to let the world know what has rocked our socks off for the week.

By far the highlight of my week was the snow day I took on Wednesday. Lovely to be able to call into work and say the weather and traffic are terrible, see you on Thursday! And then sit around in my jammies all day playing in the studio.

The expected arrival date of my grandbaby being less than a week away.

A visit to Mum and Dad on Saturday--finally as Mum says she's forgotten what I look like!

Picking up a second car for commuting, which uses half the gas of the truck.

That's really about it for this week (it's been a slow one). Since I have no pictures, I'll finish with a couple of my favorites that I took while in Australia a few years ago. Don't forget to visit Virginia at Celtic House and tell us what made you happy this week!





Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Oh a fab list, loving the photos! Snow day when you can stay at home is lovely, we have had rain rain and a bit more rain recently today for a change we've got gales and rain of course!

    Second car for commuting which costs less sounds fab and the excitement of a new baby - love it!

    Hope you have a beautiful and blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.