Wednesday, February 11, 2015

WOYWW 297


What's on your workdesk Wednesday?

Well, those birthday cards that I started last week are still there. (I have until Friday, right?)
Two of them are well on their way to being done. The third--still trying to figure that one out. I guess that I'll need to get in there tonight and finish them off before the little one turns two! Panic is starting to set in...



Hop on over and visit Julia to see what others have going on this week.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Michelle

6 comments:

  1. You are on a good way. Those cards will be beautiful! I love the colours you choose.
    Thanks for your earlier visit!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get finished Michelle. You look very organised.
    Thanks for popping by
    Lynn 15

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for calling by to visit me this week and for your lovely comments.
    You will do it....love the colours you're using.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #16

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fresh colours. Thanks for the earlier visit. I do love WOYWW!
    Catherine aka Catiecuddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours you've chosen. Have you finished I wonder? Thanks for visiting me. Anne x @30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours you've chosen. Have you finished I wonder? Thanks for visiting me. Anne x @30

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.