Sunday, March 1, 2015

Rocking Your World Friday Week 9

A little late on this weeks post I'm afraid. Ah well, life just got in the way. I have been ill now for two weeks and while I seem to be better, I just have zero energy and drive. I'll link up with Virginia anyway.

My biggest yipees these last couple of weeks were finishing the cards for and celebrating my grand-daughters 1st birthday on February 13th.

I've spent more time laying around being a sloth than doing much of anything. Today my daughter wants to head to the pet store and see about a fuzzy something for the little one to love. She's thinking a dwarf rabbit. I already feel like I live in a zoo, so why not add one more...

And here's what we ended up getting--a chinchilla. He's so soft and friendly. I think his name will be Frankie. No sure what she decided.





And here is my little monkey enjoying her cake. This definitely made me smile so I will also link up with Annie's Friday Smiles.




Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

Hugs,
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Ah gorgeous post - sorry you've been poorly hope the energy levels return shortly - loving the cake photos! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling too now.....thanks for sharing. There really is nothing quite like a cute little face covered with cake and cream is there :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I forgot to say.....get well really soon my friend x
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.