Sunday, October 4, 2015

Xmas Card of the Month

Well, it seems that I never did post the card for September, and here we are in October. Guess that means this post will be a two-for.

Here is the card for September which is based on a design by LeeAnn Greff.




And right on time, here is Octobers offering, which I *think* I came up with on my own. I love the card, but hate waiting for the silver ink to dry. Don't ask how many I smeared because of impatience LOL.




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Oh they are lovely - very sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so very beautiful.
    The added sparkle is so so pretty.
    As for TWD, I really enjoyed it and love that you are starting your GD off right, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.