Saturday, November 7, 2015

Rocking Your World Friday Week 45

I've been a very sporadic poster for a while now. At first it was driving me crazy, but then I realized that I just need to let go. When I have the time and energy I can blog, otherwise, I don't stress about it.

It was Halloween here last Saturday, and what a great night it was. I always love seeing the littles dressed up in their costumes. This year our little went out to a few houses. When someone answered the door she would say "tricktreat" and once they gave her candy, "tankoo". She looked so cute dressed as a pink Care Bear it made me smile, so I will link this up with Annie for her Friday Smiles. This was the only picture I managed to get because she kept heading for the front door with her bucket saying "nandy" LOL



I was speaking with Handsome Son this week and I've known for a while that he and Beautiful Daughter-in-Law are expecting, but they just found out the sex of the little one. When I asked if it was pink or blue, he happily replied "Blue". Looks like I'm going to be shopping for little boy things in the near future.

On the work front this week, it's been what it's been. I did get some good news yesterday though. I have a corner office which is mostly windows. In the summer the heat is outrageous and in the winter, I'm blinded by the sun which comes right in once the earth shifts its axis. Finally, my blinds are being installed. Now, i just have to wait until next Wednesday. I guess I've waited this long, a few more days won't make a difference. 

I suppose that's about it for this week then so I will link up with Virginia over at Celtic House and call it a post!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Michelle


5 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable and what wonderful news. Definitely smiling! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle never stress about joining in, clock those happies mentally, if that is all the time you have and join in when you get chance and we shall come and visit. Loving the little ones care bear picture absolutely gorgeous. hope you have a great week and enjoy your new office blinds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle your little care bear really made me smile. Never worry about writing a post but I do hope you always feel able to pop over to mine to check out what's been making others smile because it's contageous and is just the sort of thing you want to catch :-)
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday Michelle, your little 'care bear' sure is cute - have a fgreat weekend Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ' care bear' . Congratulations on another grandchild . I have two of each! Such fun. Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.