Sunday, November 8, 2015

Xmas Card of the Month (November)

Here I am, a week late with this months installment. Story of my life lately LOL

Another month down and only one more to go. I now have quite a nice stash of Christmas cards ready to be written and sent out. In fact, I think that this month I will write and address the ones I have done and then that will be another task taken care of. All that will be needed will be to finish up the December cards and take a trip to the post office and get everything sent off in more than enough time.

Enough chit chat, let's get on the reason you are here--Novembers card. I love the ornament die, it cuts out so beautifully and I think it makes a great impact on a card when cut with shiny foil paper.



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Michelle

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.