Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WOYWW 352

Is it Wednesday already? I'm not too sure where the last week went, it seemed to fly past. This means it's time to join up with Julia and have a looky loo at our weekly desk messes productivity.

The only thing I have to show this week is a pile of ink pads, a color book and some scratch paper which I have been doing some colour testing on. Boring I must say. 


Don't forget, if you would like to receive a handmade birthday card from me, send me your snail mail details to scrapworx@hotmail.ca and I will get one out to you, even if your birthday has already passed.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I do that boring stuff to its what you do with new ink pads it's something about stamping it out to see the tones the colour really is and how it goes with the rest.
    Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fab desk with lots of ink on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very organised desk, thanks for sharing. Colour testing is a great help, to see what goes with what, and as a record of what you have, so a necessary task sometimes. Judith xx #32

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love playing with new inks and colors. Not boring at all!
    Diane WOYWW #31

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.