Saturday, September 21, 2013

Rockin' My World Friday

Ah, Friday, my favorite day of the week.

This is my first time joining in and I've realized that this is a good week to do so.

1. Mr. R and I closed on a 2 acre plot of land in Buckhorn that will become our cottage, and eventually our retirement home will be built here.


2. Mr. R and I are going to become "Nana" and "Poppa".


3. My shoulder is finally getting better (pinched nerve) thanks to a pile of medication. Yay, this means that I will be able to do more crafting again (comfortably).

4. A shopping spree at Michaels. Gotta love 50% off sales AND a coupon for 20% your entire purchase, including sale items! Here are just a few of the things I picked up.

Two more card keepers to organize the cards I make. I use the original one to store my card bases and envelopes (also purchased at Michaels on sale!)

Memory boxes to hold ???
5. Mr. R for just rolling his eyes when I come in with loads of bags and a smile on my face. And for making dinner because I have and idea for a new card or crafty item and just can't tear myself away from it. After being together for 14 years he is still the love of my life and the most wonderful man I have ever met.

That's it for me this week. Pop over to Celtic House why don't you and let us know what's been rockin' your world this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle - lovely to see a new face on the Rocking your world post, loving your positives for the week - a partner who cooks tea when crafting takes priority - definitely a keeper!

    Sale items - always fun.

    A piece of land to build a house - wow! And becoming grandparents awesome stuff!

    Hope this week is just as beautiful and just as blessed.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to rocking your world! It is a fine place to be and totally good for the soul. Lovely piece of land. Baby too! Lots of photo ops and scrapping to be done! Have a peaceful week, jenxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.