Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WOYWW 225

Let's see, what's on my workdesk this Wednesday?

Well, I'm working on another mini album so there's the binding, the base pages and a pile of papers for matting and making the cover. Still have to make the page add-ons before I can do any matting though. Oh yeah, and the stand I made for my ATG.


If I swing to the left, there is a little container filled with the parts to the rest of the Christmas cards I want to finish in the next week.


That's about it for this week. Go visit Julia at Stamping Ground and there's a whole lot more desks you can visit and ooh and ahh over.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Whew! That is pretty purple paper. And that is sure a neat stand you made for your ATG. I have been thinking about getting one of those, but it is so big! :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    Sharon
    #16

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.