Sunday, July 21, 2013

He Said/She Said

July 31st is my wonderful parents 65th wedding anniversary. I have started making a memory book for them and I want to use some of their old pictures and their answers to some questions.

Here are the questions I've come up with:

When and where were you born?
Where did you grow up?
What was your house like growing up?
Who are your siblings?
What are your parents and grandparents names?
What did you do for fun as a child?
Where did you first meet?
Where did you go and what did you do on your first date?
When/how did you know he/she was "the one"?
How long did you know each other before you got engaged?
Where did you go on your honeymoon?
What was your favorite vacation, or where is your favorite place to holiday?
What did you do for fun when you were first married?
What was a typical day like?
Is there anything you always wanted to do, but didn't?

Does anyone have any suggestions for other questions I can have them answer? Any help would be appreciated as I am now stumped.

I thought this would be a good idea as my parents can enjoy reliving some fond memories now and future generations will get a chance to know them and their stories.


Here is just a quick peek at some of the stuff I'm using. I found this great paper at Michael's that I absolutely love! It's a kraft background with some wonderful prints. I also picked up an 8 page chipboard ring bound album. I figure to add some pockets and tags as well as photo and journalling mats and who knows what else.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.