Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WOYWW 213

*sigh*
There is really nothing on my desk to show this week as the couple of cards I made can't be posted yet.

What I did manage to do is switch over all my wood stamps to the new wood mount cases that I ordered. The stamps were originally stored in a couple of big bins in my closet. A huge waste of valuable real estate!

Here is the empty box of the old cases. Doesn't seem like too big a stack, but I have a lot of them nested together.


And here is where I have them at the moment.


I will have to pick up a couple of wall mount DVD racks so that I can get this big stand off my cabinet. Again, huge waste of real estate!

That's it for this week. Pop over to see Julia and I'm sure you will find many others who have been up to far more interesting things this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the project
    Jackie38

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very smart now ! So have you removed the rubber from the wooden block to fit them all in ? I was thinking of doing this but got a bit scared I would ruin them ! Ali #28

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali,
      I'm too frightened to do that too! These are new stamp cases that are wide enough to hold the stamps still on the wood blocks. The full size ones are the height of a DVD case, just wider.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Wow. Looks like a real space saver. April #128

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good actually. m so happy that you havent ripped them all off the wood mounts...it makes me teary to think of reducing my collection like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.