Monday, July 2, 2012

What I've Been Up To

So much time between crafty posts and so many projects done. As the English say, my sluttish behaviour in actually posting really needs to have something done about it.
Anywhoo, on to the projects. All the cards, with the exception of the Mother's Day one were commissioned by a lady I work with.


Mother's Day card for my Mommy

Tried the waxed paper in the Cuttlebug folder for this one. First time ever and really like how it turned out.

Altered canvas based on one created by Kathy Orta at Paper Phenomenon. 






Funny, I know that I've made more stuff than this. 
Just had a birthday last week and maybe at my *cough* advanced age I forgot to get pics of the others. Hmmm...
Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.