Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WOYWW 7-25-12

Well, I made it on time this week!
This was actually the first chance that I've had to get into the studio since my last post. Only one card to show today. July 31 is my wonderful Mom and Dad's anniversary. Bad daughter that I am I can't remember if it is 64 or 65 years. Since they often call me by my sister's name I figure that I can be forgiven!
My sis and her hubby are supposed to be over there on Saturday, so I figure Mr. R and I will pick up a DQ ice cream cake and head on up to make it a small party, which will send Mom into a tizzy as she doesn't like any fuss and bother! (Sorry Mom, love you!)
So here is my desk at 6:00 am this morning. I had to put everything out before I left for work so that when I got home it was all ready to go.



And here is the card that resulted. I've made (and posted) the same card before, but I so like the way it looks that I had to make it for the parents!




And here are my lovely parents on their wedding day.




I made it around to everyone's desk last week, but I was on a bit of a whirlwind tour so no comments were left. Sorry to everyone for that. I promise to be better this week, really!
If you are wondering what this is all about, visit our fearless leader Julia at Stamping Ground. If you are as nosey curious as the rest of us you'll feel right at home!
Have a super week!
Hugs,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.