Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WOYWW 07-11-12

Seriously, my mojo seems to have gone on vacation this week. I've managed to work on a couple of pages in my "Pieces of Me" journal.






My desk is woefully lacking in interesting (any) projects so I figured I'll share a couple of shots of my craft room, or what I like to refer to as my *studio*. (Sounds so much better huh? Too bad a snooty name doesn't equal any creative works right now!) Have a little snoop around and send me a wish for my creativity to return!


This shelf holds my albums, a few background stamps, books and in the boxes some ribbons and embossing powders.

Normally my laptop is here along with the printer. A calendar and bit on my bulletin board. You can just see the "M" hanging on the wall and a candle. The purple case holds the stuff that I'm using on my journal and the paper stack underneath is also being used in the journal.

This part of the desk is where I do my crafty stuff.  The big pink monster is always close at hand. In the drawers below I have my most used tools/adhesives, chipboard and envelopes for mini albums and embellishments.

In the corner you can just see my card rack which needs repainting. My trimmers and scoring board live on top of this shelf along with my most used 8 1/2 x 11 paper and my iPod player (gotta have music). The plastic drawer units contain paper, embellishments, more tools and 12 x 12 paper stacks.

This unit holds magazines (looks kind of bare since I archived last years mags), notebooks, and in the plastic cases, beads, eyelets, floss etc. The pink case holds my (pink) Crop-O-Dile. After all, a girl has to be colour coordinated! 


If I can get off my behind I'll make up a couple of this years Christmas cards and post them soon.
I hope you enjoyed this little peek into the *studio* and thanks for looking around.
To view more wonderful craft desks visit Julia's Stamping Ground
Hugs,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.