Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WOYWW

Found this fab site and just had to share http://stamping-ground.blogspot.it/2012/06/noticeable-lack-of-improvement.html 
Just for fun, here is my What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. (Taken on Tuesday afternoon.)

Wide Shot

As you can see, not a lot of crafty, creative things on here. Just a whole pile of supplies. Oh, there is one creative thing on the far left. Two years later, and I've just discovered the junk journals made from altered composition books. That would be mine, titled "Pieces of Me".  The rest is the usual accumulation of stuff from my stash and my trip to Michael's to spend my birthday loot!


Birds Eye View
Think I'll try to tidy this and see if I can wring anything creative out of my over-worked, over-tired brain cells.
Have a super day!
Hugs,
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.