Friday, January 9, 2015

Rocking Your World Friday-Week 2

Wow, here we are already two weeks into 2015. That means it's time to hook up with Virginia at Celtic House and share our happies for the week.

First off, a fairly quiet week at work for the first week back--bliss. This little guy was in the tree outside my office window. He's a little hard to see, but was so pretty with the red on his head. I watched him hop from branch to branch for about 5 minutes.



Next, my grand-daughter for just being so cute and happy all the time. She's getting so big. I can't believe that she's going to be a year old next month. Where does the time go?


Love the pink running shoes!

And my daughter for ordering in dinner for us last night because I didn't feel like cooking. Gotta love that!

Finally Mr R as always, for just being himself. And for making my lunch today. What a nice surprise that was, coming downstairs at 5:30 am all bleary eyed and discovering that everything had been done already. He's definitely a keeper!

Not a huge list this week, but it made the cold gray winter a little brighter.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Michelle I love your list, how gorgeous is your grand daughter and happy as well! You managed to get a great shot of the woodpecker too, we saw two jays last week at Center Parcs but didn't manage to get a photo but no woodpeckers so lovely to see one here!

    Hope you have a fabulous week ahead.

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowy tree with the woodpecker is so beautiful, but I am quite glad we don´t get any snow here. Your Grandaughter is beautiful. What a cheeky smile. It´s nice to have another Rockette with Virginia and I this week. Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.