Saturday, January 17, 2015

Rocking Your World Friday Week 3

Wow, I turned around and it's not even Friday anymore! Oh well, better late than never.

Its been a pretty quiet week for me so not a long list.

First up, being able to do a bit of card making while on my lunch at work. While doing that I was able to see my squirrels that I feed. Whenever I have a loaf of unfinished bread I bring it to work for these little guys. They made out like bandits this week as I cleared out the freezer-burned hot dog and hamburger buns. It's so funny to see them running back and forth to get their goodies.



I also received my Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up this week. I took a peek and can't wait to actually get in there and make up the adorable treat bags.

On Sunday Mr R and I went out for a lovely dinner to celebrate his birthday. It was at one of our favorite restaurants. I had prime rib which is my favorite meals and it was so yummy!

That's about it for the week so I will leave you with this picture of my grandbaby who just loves her Nan's ball cap.


Off to link up with Virginia at Celtic House.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Fab - I love the photo of the black squirrel and what a great way to use up bread too! And how quite is that grandbaby of yours? Absolutely gorgeous! Hope you have a beautiful and blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.