Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WOYWW 293

Well, here we are at Wednesday again, that day of the week when we can have a snoop around others desk courtesy of Julia at the Stamping Ground.

This week my workdesk is actually my workdesk. A co-worker lost her sister on Tuesday morning and I didn't have a chance to make the card last night so everything came to work with me today so that I could make up the card on my lunch break.



That's all the excitement for me today. Off to finish my work so that I can go home.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. hi ... that's very good to be crafting on your work..... desk . I would be terrified I would get it all inky.
    janet #19

    ReplyDelete
  2. good that you could take the necessities to work on at your job. I'm sure the card will be appreciated. Creative Blessings! Kelly #69

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, that you can do your private crafting at your work! Have a good time!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 32

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have very accommodating bosses! Enjoy the weekend....and thanks for stopping by!

    Morti #80

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.