Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WOYWW 294

Wednesday has come upon us again. That means it's time for Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday with our hostess Julia over at the Stamping Ground.

I thought since I would be getting home from work early I would have a little bit of me time. Got my kit out and ready to go when I realized that Mr R was out of work socks and sweaters (darn cold weather). Off to the laundry I toddled. Once down there I noticed that there were two baskets of clean clothes to be brought up and put away. Since the baskets also contained sheets, well, why don't I change the linens while I'm at it. Whew, now I need a nice cup of tea and a rest for a few minutes.


Okay, that tea was good. Now lets head back up to the desk. Ugh, just noticed that car crash of a scrap container under my desk. Must do something about that now before my chair ruins them when I push it in. 


Hmmm, it's already 8:00pm and my television show is starting so let's just turn out the light and deal with the scraps and crafting tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!

Hugs,
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. This is what happens to me when I am home or people phone or drop in and things are always changing at the last minute. I even try and say that's it I am playing and crafting and I always get interrupted and just down tools and say tomorrow it will happen. I do hope you get some crafting in sometime soon.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 35
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame you didn't get a play in there!!! Hopefully soon! :D

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #14

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually emptied my scraps bag just after Christmas and set too making as many Christmas cards and general cards as possible as it was full to bursting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michelle, a true tale indeed. I NEVER get distracted the other way and spend hours at my desk ignoring the domestics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to read them and they put a smile on my face.